Basket Café Forum

Mercato NBA, Solo notizie ufficiali

« Older   Newer »
LakerVaresino
view post Posted on 27/2/2011, 19:59

CITAZIONE (Maialone @ 27/2/2011, 19:25)
nessuno ha segnalato la verità più importante uscita dopo la deadline:

Al contrario di Lebron che non è andato a Chicago per paura del confronto con Jordan, che chiaramente non può superare, Hasheem the Dream è andato proprio lì, l'ha chiesto lui, dove diventerà una leggenda più grande delle altre leggende, a Houston. Proprio per demolire il fantasma, l'ombra e il ricordo di Olajuwon. Per essere il migliore di sempre.

E come al solito io potrò dire di aver anticipato i tempi, ridendo -io- dei vostri patetici sberleffi.

:ridi: :ridi: :ridi: :ridi: :ridi: :ridi:

Ste-TMC1
view post Posted on 27/2/2011, 20:51

Gio WUB

view post Posted on 27/2/2011, 23:27

"be happy, enjoy!"

Group:

:ridi:

cerbys
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 10:06

I Warrios hanno tagliato il contratto di Murphy. Bisogna aspettare almeno 48 ore per sapere dove andrà a finire...
CITAZIONE
A league source has confirmed that Troy Murphy has come to terms on a buy-out with the Golden State Warriors which will pave the way for the 6-foot-10 inch forward to sign with the Boston Celtics. The buy-out is pending league approval, which won't come about until sometime on Monday.
While it's not a done deal that Murphy will be a Celtic, all indications are pointing in that direction.
Like the Celtics, Miami would love to add another big man whose perimeter-shooting skills could help space the floor more.
But joining the Heat might be a bit more complicated.
Miami has 15 players with guaranteed contracts, which means a player has to waived.
It is unclear if the Heat would be willing to do that.

FONTE: CSNNE.COM

Inoltre è stato tagliato anche Rasual Butter dai Clippers...
Da quello che ho letto io sembra che voglia firmare con i Bulls...

Edited by cerbys - 28/2/2011, 11:52

d-Enzo
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 11:48

anche perchè se non sbaglio la deadline per i tagliati arruolabili in postseason è domani, quindi vorrebbe anche muoversi

COMMODOR13
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 12:22

The Los Angeles Clippers have bought out Rasual Butler, and he plans to sign with the Chicago Bulls, a league source told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher. Butler must clear waivers before he can sign with the Bulls. ESPN.com

-------------------------------------------------

The Chicago Bulls may get their shooting guard after all. Rasual Butler, the 6'7" shooting guard, was bought out by the Clippers today.

Once he clears waivers, he will be available to sign with any team; and while others have an interest, it looks as though he plans to sign with the Bulls.

His playing time with the Clippers was far from consistent, but in the two games he started, he averaged 14 points and five rebounds. Over the course of his career, he's averaged about 12 points and four rebounds as a starter.

While not a great defender, he is a solid defender. He's also a respectable three point shooter, making 36 percent of his shots behind the arc over the course of his career. He's not going to be making any All-Star games, but he is a shooting guard who can shoot and guard, precisely what the Bulls need.

This should allow the Bulls to stretch the floor without losing something on defense.

Furthermore, he can play both the shooting guard and small forward positions, meaning that there's another man potentially in the rotation, which could shave some time off of Luol Deng's extended minutes.

It's not the OJ Mayo trade that Bulls fans were hoping for, but it might be the little bit extra that the Bulls need to win it all.

Probably the best thing about this avenue is that it's addition without subtraction. They don't lose anything in their rotation, they add another player, and the cherry on top is that they get Miami's first round draft choice this year.

Maybe the front office did the right thing after all.

Poteva andarci peggio...a me Rasual non dispiace!

sottospinto
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 13:06

Ma Rip non molla i Pistons?

Lollo 29
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 14:07

Houston taglia Jeffries, si era parlato di un suo possibile ritorno a Ny, probabile che entro domani si faccia.

d-Enzo
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 14:18

CITAZIONE (sottospinto @ 28/2/2011, 13:06) 

difficile buyouttare un contratto del genere, a maggior ragione se poi l'anno prossimo ci puoi far mercato

view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 14:34

and how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?

Group:

basta che rinunci ad una decina di milioni del suo contratto ed è libero come l'aria

d-Enzo
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 14:39

con l'aria che tira, credici

view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 15:13

and how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?

Group:

buyout per Murphy, ora Boston o Miami, dipende quanto vuole giocare

CITAZIONE (d-Enzo @ 28/2/2011, 14:39) 
con l'aria che tira, credici

ma lo dici a me? :ride:

d-Enzo
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 15:15

:lol:

Troy, se vuoi minuti Orlando fa al caso tuo, altrimenti se vuoi l'anello non ci passare manco per le ferie :ridi:

sottospinto
view post Posted on 28/2/2011, 16:15

CITAZIONE (666Maverick666 @ 28/2/2011, 14:34) 

basta che rinunci ad una decina di milioni del suo contratto ed è libero come l'aria

giusto due noccioline...

26526 replies since 25/6/2007, 00:07   622754 views