Basket Café Forum

ANDREA COSTA IMOLA

« Older   Newer »
A.B.S.
view post Posted on 3/8/2020, 19:47 by: A.B.S.

Albert Basket Scout

Group:

Nel frattempo, il buon Fultz si laurea in Leadership & Management...
"Katalin Honti (Hungary), Jiri Welsch (Czech Republic), Bostjan Nachbar (Slovenia), Rok Stipcevic (Croatia), Nicolas Dos Santos (Switzerland) and Robert Fultz (Italy) have earned BA Honours degrees in Leadership & Management from the Business School of Northumbria University in the United Kingdom.

Fultz, a point guard in the Italian league since 1999, is honored and proud to have completed the three-year course. It was challenging, especially to combine the studies with his career. Even so, he has already started taking advantage of what he learned.

"Thanks to the notions learned in these years of study, I managed to open a company and develop an application, called TeamBook, for basketball teams that will soon enter the market. I thank FIBA for the opportunity they gave me with the TIME-OUT project and I hope that many other athletes are lucky enough to undertake this beautiful journey."

TIME-OUT, an initiative created by players for players, was launched by FIBA Europe and its national federations in 2017.

53250 replies since 21/4/2004, 00:29   1996613 views